Sunday, September 26, 2010

London Day 2!

So, the next morning, after breakfast, we set off for Birmingham!

I lovee English Breakfast!

May on the bus, poser..

Choong Mun's sticky!

So when we reached Birmingham, damn! The weather here is freakin cold and WINDY!! Quickly, we walked to our hotel and checked in. And later, we hunted for dinner. Since we felt like pasta, we headed into an Italian restaurant.

Minestrone soup

May's bolognese

My carbonara. Yums!

Full and a little jet-lagged.

Next day, we took a walked to my uni

University College Birmingham

Maltings Dorm, where I'll be staying

My own toilet, sweet!

My room

My cabinet, stock full with Maggie Mee, hehe

right ouside my room dorm

Later, we went into the Mailbox (a shopping mall) for lunch at Pizza Express.

yawn

Our starter, fried calimari. Yums!

My macaroni baked in oven. Yums!

May's pizza. Delicious!

Pizza this size is actually made for one u know?

Oh shit, compared to KL Debenhams. This is HUGE!!

Went to walked around the park. There are pigeons everywhere!

Drinks here are CHEAP!

For dinner, we couldn't resist eating chinese food. It taste like home..

Duck!

The pope is coming!!!!

No comments: