Monday, July 7, 2008

mysoju is nice!

If you remember my post before, I was so mad that Veoh has taken Malaysia off their list, that I can't watch videos from their site anymore. What makes me angrier is that in mysoju.com, their video sources, most of them are from Veoh. Before this happen, I watch videos from mysoju every single day. Well, now I have to switch to crunchyroll.com because they have korean, japanese and chinese dramas there too (though now there is something wrong with the website where I can't even open the website now.. this shows that nothing good lasts forever)

So anyway, since I can't access the website, which I still don't know why, I went back to mysoju and it appears there are updates to the site now.


Beside the Date Added, there is a new column which shows which video source they have taken the shows from. Isn't that nice? In this case, we don't have to click on every episode to see if they've taken it from Veoh or not. This is some excellent work, mysoju!

But of course, it would suck, if the episode you want to watch is all from Veoh, like above?

*update*Oh, I can access it now! Hurray!

No comments: