Friday, June 6, 2008

Veoh sucks big time!

Okay, now that I've got 3 weeks break from school, what to do, what to do? Watch Korean dramas all day! Weee Hee!! And then I open http://www.mysoju.com/ and I found this..

IMPORTANT NOTICE

As of May 31st 2008, Veoh has blocked service to several countries including Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia, Chile, Argentina, St. Kitts and Nevis, Guatemala, Luxembourg, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Guam, Jamaica, Barbados, El Salvador, Hungary, Malta, Macedonia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Colombia, Cyprus, Romania, the Cayman Islands, Guadeloupe, Saudi Arabia, Peru, Panama, Czech Republic, Turkey, Croatia, Lithuania, Jordan, Egypt, Bulgaria, Serbia, Iceland, Bermuda, Thailand, Brunei, Honduras, Bahamas, and Nicaragua. If you are from one of the countries, the videos hosted on Veoh may not work.
Please bear with us as we are aware of this issue and are looking to resolve the problem as quickly as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

I was so shocked... I didn't know how long I stared at the screen, but it was looong. So anyways, okay, find out why did they take Malaysia off the list. So I visited http://www.veoh.com/ and this greeted me.
WTF, they won't even let me view the webpage!!! Like we're some kind of outcast or invalid! So, the next place i went to search for answers is...

Yahoo Answers are pretty good. I've always find good answers in here. So okay, search for veoh, and this is what came out

And another

Yeah yeah, Veoh does not want to let us view their videos because apparently there aren't enough people from Malaysia supporting them. Well, there are some things we can do to watch videos there like changing IP and stuff, but I'm not going to waste my time doing that, There ARE other websites I can go to, to watch videos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veoh just sucks ,every time that they change it it sucks more. tried to cancel my account and the software would not let me do that.I give up on them

Anonymous said...

Not only does it suck it's own weight in ass... You can't even have your own channel anymore!
Or at least not search for one.
And the fact that they block certain places from watching is a load of bull.
Veoh used to be good, but now i'd rather just watch the good ol' TV.
And to all Veoh fanbois: Piss off.

Anonymous said...

To everyone who has ever been frustrated with Veoh:
I live in a country with a high concentration of viewers, and Veoh STINKS HERE!! So please be encouraged, it isn't just countries with a 'low concentration of viewers', Veoh SUCKS... PERIOD!! They should (in my opinion) either be comparable with someone like Netflix, or GET OFF THE BOAT and SHUT DOWN!!

Signed,

Frustrated to Tears with Veoh