Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Absolute Boyfriend / Zettai Kareshi

Usually I don't review tv shows but I'm gonna make an exception for this. I've been watching this show for a while (I'm done now!). So far, it's not bad. Things are getting more interesting as more episodes unveils. The difference between the manga and the tv show is that in the show, they're working adults while in the manga, they're just a bunch of high school kids.


Now, in the manga, Riiko is only in high school, while Riiko in the tv show is working and wants to be a patissier. (Riiko in the manga is waaaay prettier) Actually, the more episodes I see, the more kawaii i see her..


Night is the same in the manga and tv show. Thought I would prefer the one in the manga series, cause he looks much hotter than the Night in the tv show.


Same goes for Soshi Asamoto. Same name, but in the manga, he's in the same high school as Riiko. But in the tv show, he's Riiko's boss and is a playboy, apparently


There's also the guy who fixes Night. And also a character who doesn't have the same name in the manga. In the tv show, he's known as Shirasagi Yuki. He's not as energetic as the one in the manga anyway.

And lastly, Soshi's brother, Masashi who kinda resembles the guy from Winter Sonata.


Don't you think so? Without the brown brown hair of course

In the show, Night does do some strange, funny and embarassing things like

Doing a pom pom dance in Riiko's office

Or


Cheering her on.. shirtless, which he does ALOT

Suprisingly, these 2 guys are not hot enough for me to pant after. Night has a very skinny body to begin with. Loosen up on the hair spray please, your hair doesn't move at all in the show, guys. But I would definetely put this show as a 'must watch'. Every episode is hilariously funny and it makes you eager for the next episode. If you're looking for episodes (since veoh has taken my country of their list), try crunchyroll.com. There are episode there.


Which would you prefer she ends up with?

*update* Touching scene alert!!

Okay, I'm done with the show now. Too bad there's only 11 episodes, wish there were more.. The show's worth a watch, you SHOULD watch it, if you're into the "awwww" shows. *spoiler* of course it does sucks when "you know who" shuts down.. heehee

*The videos has been taken off from mysoju, so go check it out at crunchyroll*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaaat!!!???are you kidding???night in the series is totally...totally hot...i would spend my life earning a 100 million for him...haha..anyway...it really is great...I watched this overnight and was totally hooked...it really is one of the best dramas in my list...anyway..thankz for the review! (^.^)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.