Saturday, January 12, 2008

Last Day In Hong Kong

Ahaha, takes me a couple of weeks to finish the Hong Kong trip! Anyway, the continuation and the final one!

Mostly drinking.. May ordered a margarita for me which turns out to be a huge cup.. And of course, makes me drink ALL of it..


This was close to the pier. It was decorated so beautifully, we had to stop and grab a picture! (I'm not cold actually.. I was just tired of carting my scarf around)


Went to Hong Kong's avenue of stars. We went there once at night, to catch the symphony of lights. And second, in the morning to grab pictures of hand prints of Hong Kong stars. It was amaaaazing. Its kinda cold, cause we're close to the sea... well, we are at the pier..


The next day, we went back in the morning, hoping we can grab some pictures without a crowd, Bah, didn't realize it's a jogging spot for Hongkies..

I don't like to wake up early..

Jackie Chan (alot of people were here)
John Woo

The deceased ones don't have hand prints. Poor Leslie Cheung :( (But Chow Yun Fatt's one don't have a hand print :O)


Andy Lau


Jet Li (yum)


Tony Leung



Stephen Chow. (Where is hes handprint?)


Jacky Cheung


Michelle Yeoh has one too!

Walking around Kowloon is like being in those TVB shows, with no English subtitles.. I don't really get what they're saying, but their cantonese is the same back here in KL, except more lyrical :P

We went to Ladies Market. I wasn't really interested. My sister was in heaven though. I was more interested in those seafood stalls there. They have everything! Mussels, Oysters, Fish, Prawns, Crabs, everything!! Yum Yum, Yin's in heaven

Ho Chien. Very very yummy and juicy! Many many oysters and egg!


Fried sotong (squid). See how happy I am?! May's embarrass by my behavior though :P


I thought Wan Tan Mee would be fabuloso in Hong Kong! It's nooot!! Barely any sauce for taste?? Wan Tan is good though :) Big huge prawns


Duck is very very good there.


After eating Hong Kong's chinese food, sad to admit it, Malaysia's chinese food does not seem appetizing to me anymore :( Portions are so small! Charge so damn expensive! The only dish which is better here, its definetely the wan tan mee and.... yup,that's it. Holidaying with May means walking everywhere, no taxi,no train (we took it once la..). It's a good thing we didn't take the tour which was provided, May has already planned out a full itenary for both of us, May the planner :D. It's kinda cool to walk around cause it's very breezy and cold. (Got sunburn when we came back to KL). We get to ride the world's longest covered escalator (it's seriously long!!) and the world's longest bridge too!

Hong Kong was really fun! Hope to come back soon!


No comments: