Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fish Spa

So, today I was walking around Pavillion, which is sooo huge, and parking is horrendous (as in the fee is rocket high). May wanted to show me and Kit about this new fish spa thing. Curious, we wanted to see what was that! Fish spa??


It's this new spa thing, where there's an aquarium where you put your feet into it. The fishes in there would eat your dead skin off your feet, so you would come out with nice and fresh looking new feet. Cool eh?


When I first heard about this fishes eating your dead skin off, the first thought that came to mind is, piranhas. Brrrr. So I thought it would be painful? But Kit went to try it, and he said its very very ticklish. Hehe, you could hear him giggling throughout the first few minutes when he put his foot in. A large amount of fish came to his leg as you can see at the picture below. Too much dead skin on his legs. He kept telling the fish not to pull his hair (cause he's legs are damn hairy)

So far, I think this is the only branch I've seen in Kuala Lumpur. It's kinda expensive to do it too. RM38 for 1/2 an hour. But this is really something different to try? It looks kinda fun too! Don't get too gross out from the thought of those fish eating your dead skin off. Or are you worried you won't have a leg when your half an hour is up? Haha, so funny.

*Cough cough. Anyway, I think this is pretty cool. I couldn't resist dipping my finger into it, and those fishes started nibbling on my finger. It doesn't hurt at all, but its very very ticklish. Cause they're very small and slippery. Hehe, reallly, it doesn't hurt at all.. I don't think they even need to feed the fishes.

So, RM38 for half an hour session. It's in Pavillion, the same floor as GSC. Mun yee, let's go??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was in KL last month for a holiday and tried out a cheap, no-frills fish spa in Berjaya Times Square (4th floor). I remember it was RM12 for 15 minutes so prob RM24 for 30 mins. Also the fish don't eat the dead skin or so I was told. They do get fed with regular fish food.