Thursday, May 10, 2012

Uni life is almost over

I can't believe it, it feels like it was only just yesterday when I applied to study in Birmingham. In 3 weeks, it will be my final exam and its back home to Malaysia. I'm going to miss UK so much. I love the weather here, especially in winter, I'm going to miss the pubs, the food, the availability of pork and the lovely countrysides and of course, London!

So disappointed I can't get a work visa here. Initially a 2 year work visa was offered to students who graduate in the United Kingdom, and now the scheme is no longer available..Argh, so angry. I chose to study in the UK was because of the work visa.. Anyway, hopefully I could find a good job in Malaysia.

Also, wanted to show off my 10,000 words dissertation. I bind it up real nice to keep as a souvenir. Ahhh, so proud of it :)


No comments: