Monday, February 22, 2010

Genting New Year

It's been blazing hot in KL this new year, so Mun Yee suggested going up to Genting, and I thought, why not?

Thankfully, the roads heading up was clear.. but the parking up there was a nightmare. Everywhere was closed because everywhere was full! Finally, we found a parking, but it was so faaaar and we had to climb our way up!

The staaaairs!

Mun Yee on the phone, can still pose!

Posing outside

The minute we reached the top, we immediately started hunting for food, we were soo hungry. I felt like Wan Tan Mee, so I suggested Shanghai 10. Bad move I'm afraid..

Mun Yee took this -.-

My soup noodle (very bland)

Mun Yee's Fried Rice

After our bland lunch, we headed to Starbucks to relax and chat about old times.

Hot chocolate and Caramel Macchiato. Yums.

Someone was smoking behind Mun Yee. Hehe

After a couple of hours, it started raining heavily, which resulted in a very heavy mist just as we were thinking of heading back down to KL..

Unfortunately, it wasn't that cold up there..


A couple of posers


So after walking and taking pictures, it was dinner time!

I dunno why, but I suddenly had strong cravings for Wan Tan Mee. Can you believe this is RM14?? But, it was yummy!

Mun Yee is taking odd shots of me..

After dinner, it's taking pictures time!


Yay, nice pic!

After spending nearly the whole day there, we decided to brave the mist and head down. Phew! My first time driving up and down Genting. Yay, Yin rocks!

1 comment:

Sh33na said...

Why on earth do you have to display so many of my photos???!