Thursday, December 31, 2009

Season of the Year Musical

Woo hoo, the day has come! After many practices, it's showtime!

1st and 2nd day, i was helping out backstage, so I haven't really gotten to see the whole actual show. So, May got me tickets to bring Mun Yee to see the last show. Yay! Finally Mun Yee said yes to visiting SIB for Christmas!!

The showtime was at 7.30pm, so Mun Yee came over at 5pm for dinner first, and I took her to Euro Deli at Damansara Kim. Pork.. yum..

Pork Chop (so damn good!)

Chicken Chop (mun yee's)


Cause I read the timing wrong, we had to gobbled our food, cause I just realized that it was already close to 7pm. Haha, sorry Mun Yee!

The stage.

Posers!

The musical was awesoooome! (I didn't say that just because I pilih kasih or something, I really did enjoy the show!!)
After the show, we had supper at Ming Tien.

Mun Yee's happiest moment today was... eating Assam Laksa..

No comments: