Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ying Ker Restaurant

Went to grab a bite at Ying Ker, since May & I haven't tried there before. Hey, we should always try something new right? Right??
May opened the menu and was in pork heaven. Practically every dish comes with pork! Pork galore!

The kacang for appetizer (yum)

My dish, Hakka Minced Pork Noodles. (kinda like sarawak mee)

Braised Pork with Noodle

May ordered her Braised Pork with rice. Practically licked her bowl clean

Crispy Pork. Too oily for me

The most horrible thing I've ever tasted. It's suppose to be a sort of dim sum, but it looks like a dessert! So gross, can barely swallow one down! Yuck!

If I were to return, probably just for the Minced Pork Noodle. That was good!

Ying Ker Restaurant is at the Curve, out at the Street, behind Kim Gary

No comments: