Friday, July 10, 2009

Michael Jackson

An incredibly sad day for the whole world on the day Michael Jackson passed away from cardiac arrest. Heard the shocking news on the radio as I was driving to school.

Who is this Michael Jackson?

For me, funnily, I knew him as the guy who dances as he grabs his crotch.. Haha, not true.. okay, kinda true.

I began hearing his songs in high school from songs like Black & White, Heal the World to You are Not Alone. A good thing the radio channels were playing all of Michael's song that day, hearing those songs made me realize how much I miss hearing them.

Who cares if he's being accused of being a criminal offense?
Who cares if he's done multiple face surgery?
Who cares if he's skin is noticeably lighter than before?

He's the freakin King of Pop.
Or better known as the Greatest Entertainer that ever lived!
His concerts are electrifying!
I've put what I think are his best live concerts and songs below.

Love you Michael, you are at peace now.













No comments: