Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kit's Goodies Continues

As Kit calls it, "Queen Pudding"

Risotto with thyme chicken (this is damn good!)

Thyme chicken with chips this time

I requested macaroni and cheese

Carrot Cake

Chocolate Cookies (not a big fan)

Kit then decided to go for a Chinese Meal one day with lemon chicken and fried egg

with brocolli (it's special because it's cook with ****)

*name of ingredient has been removed upon request of chef kitty

Bolognese (not a big fan)

Little.. I have no idea what this is called

2 comments:

RightHereRightNow said...

ALL of the above looks SUPER yummy lar... Hahahaha... my saliva is drooling and i can hear my stomach grumbling alredi. >_<

Sh33na said...

I would like to make a table reservation for 1 person on Sunday at around 10-1pm and I please ensure all the food are serve before I come.
Thank you very much ;p (just kidding)